Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Journey Begins...



Every now and then I close my eyes and wonder how great it would be to be in some other place, live the life of someone else who seemingly live a happier life and go shopping like a shopaholic!....On a second thought, what am I complaining about?

Those thoughts are merely fantasies. When my thoughts land back on planet earth where reality lives, my fantasy world fades so well that I no longer run after a mirage!
Those super star dreams, blind dates and drama queen moments are not scarce in my life but what matters the most is those little things that I so often take for granted without which I cannot continue my life.



I have discovered one of the darkest secrets in life. Nothing in life can be as perfect as what you make out of it. Nothing can be as exciting and natural as you decide to take note of it. Nothing can be as great as how you decide to appreciate it.

So there you go! I have finally arrived at a point in life where I have started appreciating small things, where I try to see myself through and where my understanding of the world is not limited to surface level illusions.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it’s harder every time. You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend. You’ll blame a new love for things an old one did. You’ll cry because time is passing too fast, and you’ll eventually lose someone you love.



So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you’ve never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back

Today is a special day. It is a day that I have turned a new page in my life and with this new page turned on, I shall continue to write about every single thing in my life which makes me, ME.

And hopefully, you can pick out points which make you, YOU…!
~So here’s to you and me, for a journey of a life time that is filled with self discovery, love and happiness!

Lovin’ What I’m Havin’
Hannah…

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Share your thoughts about my thoughts"